WELCOME

Please use this bar to navigate

Postcard




I think this picture holds a big update idea because glass does not have a colour so the inside of the base, whether its a layout or transparent, will never age, except when the glass moves but that would be a effect to add to it. Depending on what the building is being used for you can put the appropriate window fittings to keep the theme of the show or company using the building at the time.

I wanted the title to look like stone and glass, and give the name of the location.



I think that the colours I have used have kept the same colour coding as what was located on the theatre before which was the dance academy logo pictured above. Although it was a good club to go to it affects the way that the building looks and is not needed and hopefully my picture shows this.

I have tried to show the movement from the cars and the headlights in the distance, from one look this building should look like its in a main street of Plymouth and have a lot of cars driving past it every day.

I think the combination of glass and stone has worked and I like the way the building has a gold plaque at the corner bearing its name and possibly year of ressurection or another memoriable year associated with the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment